Subject: need OSM (orderly scene mover) equivalent...
From: [email-masked] (Mike Harlock)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 06:35:04 -0500

What ever happened to Orderly Scene Mover?   Last I heard it had been crowned
"Disorderly Scene Mangler" due to some peculiar glitches.  Did the author
ever complete development?  I can't seem to find it on Aminet...

In any case, I have a scene with 79 objects in different directories,
and I need something to pull them out of their respective directories and
put them in one, and change the paths in the layout file.   I dread having
to "save object" on every one myself.   Also, I'm looking for something
that can prompt me for a new name for every file...

I'm probably dreaming...

--Mike

       __
      <  \   [email-masked] - Mike "Harlock" Massee
[\\\\\\(\ (:::<===========================================-
\<      >  \           Practice Random Kindness
 \\    /    |        And Senseless Acts of Beauty
  `==='____/